Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lolz

x.x lols finaly i work Xp lol actually now i know work not really bored

just some time nia x.x for me i just go there and play nia .... still not bad lur x.x

Today... Finished work bck self home x.x prepare go watch movie with fren lols just bored...

bo go with zhang them ~_~ cos have to work so go at 6pm++ with other fren...

lols tat... when reach there we go old town meet fren first... then wait they eat finish ler...

go walk walk while then when 6.30 like tat go to cenima there x.x saw zhang them at

the toilet there ~_~ they finished movie gonna bck home ler lur... haiz nvm i go with my other

frens... tat 2012 x.x lols its make me gonna scream LOL tats cool x.x... 

If That Is Real... I Will Do What I Wanna Do... tats all ...

.::[End Of My Typing]::.

2 comments: